Welding of steel and aluminium
DiMa company has a certified Factory Production Control in accordance with PN-EN 1090-1. The company also has technical certificates according to EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3 for making welded building constructions to the EXC-3 class manufactured from steel or aluminum. We also have a quality management certificate in welding in conformity with EN ISO 3834-2.
We issue CE marks for manufactured construction products
The welding methods that we apply in our production are as follows:
- 111 – manual arc welding with coated electrode
- 131 MIG – welding with a solid electrode wire
- 135 MAG – welding with a solid electrode wire
- 136 MAG – welding with a flux cored electrode wire
- 138 MAG – welding with a metal electrode wire
- 141 TIG – welding with a solid binder (wire / rod)
- 311 – acetylene-oxygen welding
For production, we only use the equipment from reputable companies. Apart from basic welding equipment, we also have rotary-tilt welding manipulators for details up to 4000 kg, or semi-automatic oxygen-acetylene beveller.
All welders employed in the Company have certificates in accordance with PN-EN ISO 9606-1 (2) a and PN-EN ISO 17660-1.