Quality and environmental policy
DiMa Sp. z o.o. provides services in the field of production of welded steel structures for construction industry and other industries.
To meet high quality requirements made by clients, and also taking into account the care for the natural environment, our company has adopted the following strategic goals for the forth coming years:
- ensuring a dynamic development of the Company,
- optimization of operating costs while maintaining the required level of the quality of manufactured products,
- systematic improvement of welding processes,
- undertaking activities aimed at the optimal use of natural resources.
The Management Board of the Company with reference to the aforementioned objectives undertakes to:
- provide the resources necessary to maintain and improve the integrated management system,
- improvement of the environmental effects of DiMa’s operations,
- environmental protection and, in particular, prevention of pollution and environmental disasters,
- meeting the compliance obligations,
- continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the applied integrated management system compliant with PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-EN ISO 14001, PN-EN ISO 3834-2, PN-EN 1090-1, -2, -3.